Receiving a walk-in guest.
为散客登记
1. How many people do you have, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,请问您有几位?
2. What kind of room do you prefer, Mr./Mrs. XX, please?
XX先生/小姐,请问您想要哪种房间?
3. Just a moment, I have to check if there’s a room available,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,请稍等,我看看有没有空房。
4. Here is a brochure of our hotel and our tariff, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,给您我们酒店介绍和价目表。
5. We’ll give you a 10% discount, Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我们给您九折优惠。
6. Would you like to register, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,请您登记,好吗?
7. You have to register individually, please?Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,请您们分开登记,好吗?
8. Would you fill in this registrationform, please? Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐请您填一下登记表。
9. Would you please put your nationalitythere, sir.
先生,请您将您的国籍写在这儿。
10.Would I ask you to put your name in block capital? Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐, 请用大写字母写您的名字,好吗?
11.May I have your occupation,please?
请问您的职业?
12.Would you sign your name, please? /I’ll need your signature. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,请签名。
13.Would I see your passport, please?/Would you mind showing your passport, Mr./Mrs. XX?.
XX先生/小姐,能出示一下您的护照吗?
14.I’m afraid your room is not ready yet. Would you mind waiting, please, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,恐怕您的房间还没收拾好,希望您不介意在这里等一下。
15.How would you like to pay by cash or credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,请问您是现金或是信用卡付款?
16.How long will you stay here, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您准备在我们酒店住多久?
17.How would you like to settle you Account? In cash or by credit card, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您付现金还是用信用卡付账?
18.Please pay at the cashier over there,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,请到那边的收银台付款。
19.Would you mind filling out this form while I prepare your keycard? Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,在我准备钥匙卡的时候,您能填一下这张表吗?
20.May I have your passport so that I can fill in you visa number and place ofentry, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,能用一下您的护照填一下您的签证号码和入境口岸吗?
21.Would you tell me your departure date? / What time will you check out? Mr./Mrs. XX??
XX先生/小姐能告诉我您的离店日期吗?
22.Our rack rate is RMB 498,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我们的门市价格是498元。
23.The room rate for a double room is RMB 368 plus 15% service charge, not including breakfast. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,双人房是368元加上15%的服务费,不包括早餐。
24.I have to ask you to pay RMB1500 for deposit,Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您需要付1500元人民币作为押金。
25.As a hotel policy, we require one day’s room charge as deposit for guestswithout a reservation.
按酒店规定,没有预订的客人得付一天房费作为押金。
26.Would you like a smoking or non-smoking room, Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您需要一间吸烟房还是不吸烟房?
27.Mr./Mrs. XX, you room number is 2103. This is your room key. The rate isRMB 498 for one night, no service charge. And the bellboy will show you to yourroom. Have a nice stay.
XX先生/小姐,您的房间号码是2103。这是您的房间钥匙,房间是498元每晚,免服务费。行李生会带您去房间的,祝您愉快。
28.Please remember to return your key before you leave our hotel , Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,在您离开酒店前,请记得归还钥匙。
29.Sir, Here is your room key and room card for you. And your room rate includes one buffet breakfast in the western restaurant.
先生,这是您的房间钥匙和房卡,您的房费包括西餐厅的一次(自助)早餐。
30.The check-out time is postponed to 2:00pm/ You can check out before 2:00 pmtomorrow. Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我们的退房时间延迟到下午2:00。
31.Mr./Mrs. XX,may I confirm your departure date, please ?
XX先生/小姐,能确认一下您的离店日期吗?
Registering a tour group
为团队登记
1.Mr./Mrs. XX,who is the tour leader, please?
XX先生/小姐,请问谁是领队?
2.I’d like to reconfirm your reservation and the schedule for the period ofyour stay,Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,我想确认一下贵团的预订和日程。
3.Is there any change in the number in your group ,Mr./Mrs. XX?
XX先生/小姐,您的团队人数有变化吗?
4.You have made a reservation for 14 double rooms and 6 single rooms. Here is the rooming list, is that right? Mr./Mrs. XX.
XX先生/小姐,您们预订了14个双人间和6个单人间。这是住房名单,对吗?
5.Mr./Mrs. XX, here are the room keys and breakfast vouchers.
XX先生/小姐,这是房间钥匙和早餐券。
6.Mr./Mrs. XX, your check out time is 8:00 a.m. on the 16th. Has there been any change in your schedule? We’ll arrange a morning call at 6:30am.
XX先生/小姐,您们是16日早8:00离店,日程有变化吗?我们安排早6:30叫早。
7.Mr./Mrs. XX If there is any change, Would you notify the FrontDesk, please?
XX先生/小姐,如有变化,请通知前台。